Senior Audit Staff
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 21% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Philippines
Auditing and Compliance
Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or equivalent;
- With at least 2-years experience as a Systems Auditor;
- Computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel an advantage;
- Knowledgeable in internal and/or external auditing concepts and functions;
- Proficient in both oral and written communication;
- Good leadership skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
The Senior Auditor performs essential audit and minimal supervisory functions in all affiliates, departments, and outlets.
- Undertakes store, operational, compliance, financial and system audits.
- Directly supervises Audit Staff for store, operational, compliance, financial and system audits.
- Monitors and consolidates audit working papers and reports submitted by the Audit Staff.
- Assists the Audit Supervisor in carrying out approved audit plans and schedules.
- Initiates meeting with Operations Heads and the other department officers, as necessary, to discuss audit reports and results and make recommendations to resolve audit findings requiring corrective action.
- Assists the Audit Supervisor in the discharge of the latter’s various responsibilities in all areas particularly in the reliability of audit reports, operational efficiency, protection of assets and other relevant functions necessary for effective management.
- Directly coordinates with the Audit Supervisor on issues concerning audit engagements.
- Provides orientation and training to newly hired Audit Staff for the latter’s performance of his/her tasks as auditor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate leader.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
Primer Group of Companies is the exclusive licensee, distributor and retailer of various international brands, such as Tumi, Fitflop, World Traveller and Victorinox Luggage, Jansport, The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Union Inks and York Air-conditioning. We also operate all the Travel Club, Grind, R.O.X, and Bratpack stores nationwide. We are also involved in the area of industrial products and services through the production and distribution of chemical printing products, retail and maintenance of ACMV and HVAC units with after-sales services and creative graphic design and services.