Technical Service Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 35 minutes ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in airconditiong field is required for this position.
- Computer literate (AutoCad, MS Office, etc.)
- Can read and analyze mechanical plans
- Full-Time position(s) available.
A. Job Summary
The Service Engineer is responsible for the scheduling, deployment and monitoring of service centers in responding to service job requests and customer complaints.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and handles processing of retail service requests and customer complaints.
- Will be in-charge of warranty management.
- Monitoring of product defects and on-going service jobs.
- Perform RRCA and formulate solution for any product issue.
- Spare parts control and monitoring.
- Receives calls from outside and in-house customers regarding air conditioning service requests.
- Handles warranty management for retail products.
- Checks, validates and service reports submitted by service centers.
- Submits product defect analysis and recommendation for improvement.
- Maintains database on customer complaints and the corresponding service jobs performed by service centers.
- Prepares requisition for parts requirements.
- Submits daily reports on service jobs progress, problems and countermeasures, as well as, potential problem and opportunity analyses.
- Evaluates regularly the performance of service centers and recommends ways to improve.
- Builds and maintains productive and harmonious working relationship between customers and service centers.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus