Stockman | Project Based
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Attention to Detail
- A graduate of Aircon Technology course is an advantage.
- At least 1-year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Inventory or Warehouse related job.
The Stock Man is responsible for maintaining the security of all tools & equipment and other spare parts.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using a computer.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Attach identification information to products, items or containers.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to assess supply needs.
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Confer with engineering and purchasing personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Maintain operational records.
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Primer Group of Companies is the exclusive licensee, distributor and retailer of various international brands, such as Tumi, Fitflop, World Traveller and Victorinox Luggage, Jansport, The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Union Inks and York Air-conditioning. We also operate all the Travel Club, Grind, R.O.X, and Bratpack stores nationwide. We are also involved in the area of industrial products and services through the production and distribution of chemical printing products, retail and maintenance of ACMV and HVAC units with after-sales services and creative graphic design and services.