The Stock Man is responsible for maintaining the security of all tools & equipment and other spare parts.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using a computer.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Attach identification information to products, items or containers.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to assess supply needs.
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Confer with engineering and purchasing personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Maintain operational records.
- A graduate of Aircon Technology course is an advantage.
- At least 1-year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Inventory or Warehouse related job.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Warehousing Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.