Regional Brand Executive
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 39% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Philippines
- Graduate of a four-year business course
- At least three (3) solid years of related experience in brand and product management, sales and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Good leadership, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Analytical, innovative and creative
- Efficient in computer office applications
- Willing to travel
The Regional Brand Executive shall oversee the brand planning and development including sales, marketing, product management and distribution in ensuring the attainment of the business objectives of the brand for the region.
Sales and Business Development
1. Formulates sales plan and targets covering all applicable territories/markets.
2. Reviews, consolidates and negotiates purchase targets (sales) of partners / distributors.
3. Monitors and evaluates performance of partners/distributors and recommends areas development.
4. Conducts market research and studies the regional landscape in collaboration with principals and partners/distributors.
Brand Management / Marketing
1. Formulates an annual marketing objectives and plans with monthly targets or status.
2. Prepares marketing budget for internal approval, controls effective use of funds and ensures implementations of plans are within budget
3. Communicates with principals for brand directions and updates, brand building support, marketing materials (advertising and action images, product images, press kits, POPs, catalogs), presentation materials, retail guidelines, and communicates the same to partners/distributors
4. Creates, as applicable, brand guidelines, brand presentation, product training presentation and key account presentation for internal and external use of partners/distributors
5. Monitors implementation of marketing plans of partners/distributors and ensures brand objectives are aligned and guidelines followed.
6. Evaluates and consolidates marketing activities of partners/distributors and prepare monthly and/or quarterly marketing reports to update and preview marketing happenings in the region and to present recommendations for marketing opportunities.
7. Manages the preparation, coordination and execution of all internal marketing activities
8. Briefs advertising and PR agencies on marketing plans and activities, budget and timeline and ensures smooth implementations are conducted.
9. Provides post-program marketing report and metrics to analyze ROI.
10. Handles all marketing-related matters and correspondences.
11. Coordinates with all Marketing Executives for monitoring, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs.
12. Conceptualizes and prepares marketing materials for use of partners/distributors and ensures inventory of marketing materials is maintained with budget levels while meeting promotion timeline.
13. Attends global conferences initiated by principals
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus