Brand Manager (IDN)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 44% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jl. Kapuk Raya No.16 Kapuk, Cengkareng – Jakarta Barat, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Graduate of any 4-year related course preferably marketing
- At least two (2) years experience in managerial capacity preferably with strong background in merchandising, sales or marketing functions.
- Possesses business acumen and Strong analytical and Problem Solving skills
The Brand Manager designs and implements a strategic marketing program that befits brand objectives and will yield maximum sales results and brand equity.
- Formulates sales and marketing objectives and prepare business plan.
- Ensures that overall sales and GM objectives are met.
- Monitors and evaluates the sales performance of brand(s) assigned and inventory level to achieve optimum sales to inventory ratio.
- Communicates/coordinates/negotiates with suppliers regarding samples, orders, FOB prices, MOQs and brand building support among others.
- Formulates assortment plan for the brand.
- Coordinates with assigned merchandiser to ensure that correct orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Conceptualizes and implements brand building and sales-generating activities.
- Recommends prices and pricing strategies
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
Primer Group of Companies is the exclusive licensee, distributor and retailer of various international brands, such as Tumi, Fitflop, World Traveller and Victorinox Luggage, Jansport, The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Union Inks and York Air-conditioning. We also operate all the Travel Club, Grind, R.O.X, and Bratpack stores nationwide. We are also involved in the area of industrial products and services through the production and distribution of chemical printing products, retail and maintenance of ACMV and HVAC units with after-sales services and creative graphic design and services.