Project Management Head | Design and Construction
- , Philippines
- Full time
The Project Management Office Head must demonstrate sound business sense, technical knowledge, strong leadership, organizational ability, time management, communication skill and professional client service technique. The Design & Construction Head will be responsible for an effective and accurate directing for all activities related to construction and maintenance of all the retail stores and building construction projects of Primer Group. He/She will work closely with the Managing Director and Design & Construction Committee to meet overall strategic objectives of the company.
- Strategic Management
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and training to the team. Responsible for the developing, refining and executing strategy for profitable business growth through firm-wide leadership and management.
- Project Management
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion. Achieve on-time completion of projects that are consistent with quality standards and management of construction budget agreed with SBU/Ps. Manages all project communication including status and progress reporting and executive reporting and presentations. Ensure smooth project closeout and transition to normal operations.
- Construction Management
- Oversee all retail and building constructions of Primer Group. Approves project specifications and plans to determine appropriate construction methods. Oversees all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations, as well as worker productivity. Interacts with governmental branches and regulatory agencies as required to ensure that projects comply with all applicable legal requirements and regulations.
- Vendor Management
- Oversee the vendor selection and performance management process for consultants, contractors, and other outside vendors. Maintain a pool of qualified vendors that can adequately deliver the SBU/Ps target.
- QA Management
- Provide positive safety leadership to the project. Develop streamlined processes for managing project cost, schedule, quality, risk, and communications and ensures compliance to such.
- Conflict Management
- Confer with clients, supervisory personnel, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems. Identify and evaluate alternative solutions to best meet project goals.
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline or an equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Project / Construction Management, Experience must be related to Preconstruction activities including estimating and procurement.
- Must possess corresponding professional license
- Exposure to Retail, Mall and Commercial industries are required
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Must display creativity and innovation by continually working to improve solutions, tools, methods
- Excellent time and project management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.