AutoCAD Operator | Project Based
- Manila, Philippines
The AutoCAD Operator (project based) performs construction and other drawings using AutoCadd and other similar software.
1. Performs drawings in 2D and/or in 3D using AutoCadd, 3D max, sketch-up and other software.
2. Creates electrical, architectural,mechanical,plumbing and sanitary drawings using Autocad
3. Creates manual sketches.
4. Does rendering for all 3D drawings
5. Creates basic set of CAD standards
6. Reviews drawings and ensures completeness and accuracy
7. Performs changes, additions and other revisions in the drawings as necessary
8. Studies new versions of AutoCad.
1. Bachelor's Graduate of any Architectural Design & Technology/Interior Design or Mechanical Engineering
2. With at least 1 year AutoCadd experience,2D and 3D with rendering.
3. FRESH GRADUATES are also encouraged to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.