- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The role will be assigned in the showroom during its operating hours. He or She will represent the brand/showroom (Brushstrokes/Designery). He or She needs to explain and suggest various interior design solutions for exciting and prospect clients like interior designers, contractors, developers, owners, and the like.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines needs of clients and explains all materials, printing and application offered by Designery to all inquiries and visitors.
- Negotiate and deal with the client the project cost based on the approved pricelist and coordinate with the schedule of commitment to the operations and production department.
- Conduct full presentation of the proposed or recommended design solution on the client’s perspective.
- Maintain records of contacts and details of key account clients.
- Should be updated with latest trends in interior design, should be creative and propose different ideas to Business Development and clients.
- Prepare cost estimate and monitors commitment of lead time.
- Propose, Create, and Design window display, interior design solutions, furniture or special projects related.
- Update clients from time to time of the development of the project.
- Handles after sales service of Designery by giving a completion report to clients
- Act as leadman on all special projects by giving instructions or directions based on the client requirement to the concerned department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or Interior Design;
- Must be a Licensed Interior Designer;
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience in a Printing and Ads industry or Interior Designing company;
- Knowledgeable in Retail Visual Merchandising, Printing and Ad Design, and Business Development in a printing and design environment;
- Extensive knowledge in handling software in printing and design such as adobe, printshop, corel, autocad, etc.,
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Fine Arts [Product Design]
- Fine Arts [Industrial Design]
- Interior Design
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.