The Salon Manager for Beechoo oversees the store, its operations, and personnel, through effective administration and implementation of operational and sales activities and policies towards the achievement of sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that store sales target is consistently achieved
- Drive and motivate Hair Therapist to hit sales target
- Regularly execute control measures to minimize expenses such as utilities, supplies and the like
- Make sure that all Hair Therapist follow customer service standards
- Ensure that the brand DNA and merchandise display is well executed
- Execute marketing-initiated activities for the store; both local and SBU-directed
- Ensure that standard waiting and service time for customers is being followed by the hair therapist
- Liaise with HQ for replenishments, monitor stock inventory to make sure that stock levels are healthy on a weekly basis
- Prepares all necessary store reports (sales, inventory, etc) for submission to IL based on agreed timeline
Learning and Growth
- Monitor attendance and prepares weekly or monthly work schedule of Sales Associates
- Ensure compliance of Hair Therapist with store standard operating procedures
- Drive Hair Therapist to consistently hit the store target
- Ensure corporate sponsored business applications (NAV, HCM, etc) are properly executed at the store level
- Monitor and quickly report infrastructure with needed fixtures (such as defective light, air conditioner, problems with store signage, internet, and electric connectivity and the like) to IL.
- Carry out work/duties in line with approved Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Approval Matrix
- Adopt and put the Primer core values to work each day. (Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion for Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, and Self-Discipline)
- Perform other relevant duties/works which may be assigned by the immediate leader from time to time
- Graduate of any four-year course.
- Preferably with at least 2 years experience in related industry.
- Must have a pleasing personality.
- Well-versed in Fookien/Mandarin is preferred but not required.
- Fluent in Chinese
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Supervisory skills
- Customer Service Oriented
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- General Services
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Primer Star Center 2282 Leon Guinto St, Bgy 724, Zone 079 Malate, Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.