- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 34% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 19 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Warehouse E. Doña Irenea St. Ireneville Subd. Dr. A. Santos Ave. Parañaque, City, Parañaque, Philippines
Education Required : Graduate of any 4-year related course preferably Industrial Engineering
Experience Required : With experience
License/Certificate Required : N/A
Other Skills Required : Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), office equipement, Record management
Willing to work in Sucat, Parañaque
Full time positions available
A. Job Summary
The Production Planner processes all clients’ and company’s requirements through effective communication and makes sure everything is well coordinated and filed.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receives and verifies client's requirement for new and repeat orders of in-house/ sister / and outside clients.
2. Prepares and controls all documents needed in the creative department.
3. Prepares project status, and completion report for ongoing and done projects.
4. Prepares project cost estimate for in-house clients.
5. Issues and files creative services tasks.
6. Handles and adjusts customer complaints and endorses to the department head for possible action.
7. Sourcing of all materials needed in the creative department.
8. Assists in collection of accounts.
9. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus