Marketing Communications Officer
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The Marketing Communications Officer assists in Marketing and Communication functions to promote the brand, store, its products, activities, and concerns and to help attain overall sales and marketing objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and implement different stores and brand promotions.
- Prepare and implement different events that were undertaken to promote further the brand and store.
- Coordinate with Public Relations agency for execution of agreed Press Releases as well as assist during pictorials.
- Request and follow up approvals from various malls & department stores for the implementation of all promotional activities including sales promotion (request for sales memo approval), price markdowns and new product introductions, other promotions.
- Lay out Point Of Purchase (as necessary) and takes charge of coordinating POP production request from the supplier and ensure timely delivery of the Point Of Purchase materials.
- Coordinate with merchandising and other business units regarding window display schedule and products/brands to be highlighted in the store windows.
- Conduct store visit to ensure the visual display is executed as per approved layout, Point Of Purchases are displayed properly, and verify if the promotion is implemented properly and observe on-going marketing programs of competitors.
- Coordinate with all stores (consignment and concession) for approval and distribution of Point Of Purchases.
- Monitor all Point Of Purchases inventories and safekeeping to ensure the quality of these materials.
- Maintain a systematic file of Public Relations and advertising releases as well as different pictures of events and promotions undertaken.
- Provide marketing updates and feedback to Sales Associates during the Monthly Office Days.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Market Research
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.