- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Assists in the preparation of modules, designing, and conducting of in-house training programs for all employees.
- Prepares and consolidates all training related documents such as the Training Agreement Forms, Training Evaluations, Notice of Training and the like.
- Coordinates with training organizations for sending of employees to public seminars and arranges payments, registration, and other logistics concerns.
- Maintains and updates the training database.
- Summarizes annual training expenses per company.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Job role in Training & Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Training Facilitation
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.