- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- The Graphic Designer performs art & design, and production requirements for advertising, promotions and other graphic design related purposes delegated by the Creative Director.
- Executes graphic designs for collateral, promotional materials, direct responseand prints advertising that support the company's marketing and sales efforts in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Performs art services, which includes conceptualization and color separation.
- Handles Final Artwork and mock-up development of approved designs.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by immediate leader
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably with experience in POP Design (point of purchase), can use sketchup or 3DS Max
- Knowledge of art/design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Corel/draw, etc.)
- Good in conceptualization / composition of design
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Willing to work in Sucat, Paranaque
- Willing to work on Saturdays (Half- day only)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Audition
- Print Design
- Adobe InDesign
- Fine Arts, Advertising or Multimedia Arts
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Warehouse E Dona Irenea St. Ireneville Subdivision, Dr. A. Santos Avenue Paranaque City, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.