- Parañaque, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 2 months
The Sales Manager develops new markets and accounts and looks for opportunities that will strengthen the company’s image; network and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implement sales strategies that will help in attaining short term and long term business objectives.
- Identifies new market segment and target customers.
- Ensures overall sales are met.
- Develop and implement sales plan to achieve sales objectives
- Recommends sales policies and procedures to further improve and motivate sales force and to enhance company objectives of maximizing sales and minimizing costs.
- Develops, designs and establish sales established sales structure, systems and processes to most effectively achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Manages and direct job responsibilities of immediate staff and allocate work accordingly.
- Ensures the right number of sales force
- Train existing and new members of the sales force.
- Initiates KRA contracting and administers performance appraisal to all concerned employees in the group.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by immediate leader.
• Bachelor’s degree, any related course preferably.
• At least five (5) years relevant work experience in a managerial or similar capacity.
• Experience in real estate, digital printing or in indoor/outdoor advertising industry is an advantage
• Negotiation skills;
• Customer oriented;
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills.
• Willing to work in Sucat, Paranaque
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Advertisement Design
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Problem Sensitivity
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Warehouse E. Ireneville Subd. Dr. A. Santos Ave. Parañaque, City, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.