- Manila, PhilippinesPrimer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Training Manager will provide over-all assistance to the Academy Director in the efficient and effective management and operations of the Academy. He or she shall plan, direct and coordinate the implementation of the full training cycle including training needs analysis, training design and execution. Prepares and develops training manuals, presentation materials, innovative training approaches, visual aids and other training materials. Develops assessment procedures and evaluates training effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Program and Module Design
- Meets clients for Training Needs Assessment
- Identifies training program for clients’ needs
- Designs and recommends training program that responds to clients’ needs.
- Conducts research/studies for new programs or update existing programs
- Maintains harmonious relationship with clients through effective and regular feedback and needs assessment.
- Crafts Manual, Trainer’s Notes, Presentation Materials, Syllabus and Lesson Plans for training programs being offered by the Academy
- Develops innovative training approaches and learning instructions.
- Periodically reviews courseware
- Improves and redesigns courseware as needed
- Delivers effective training program in designated venues as required
- Implements cost effective training programs
- Studies course content and acts as reliever trainer if original trainer is not available.
Training Evaluation and Enhancements
- Evaluates training programs
- Initiates improvement efforts toward betterment of training
- Construct relevant forms used in the implementation of training
- Plans and direct daily operations of the Academy from registration to training execution.
- Attends to TESDA queries, audits and oversees compliance with TESDA regulations.
- Ensures the academy’s compliance with government rules and regulations.
- Acts as Officer-in-Charge in the absence of the Academy Director
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Retail & Service Industry
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Classroom Management
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Program Evaluation
- Training Facilitation
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Articulate (E-Learning Software)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.