- Executes maintenance duties as directed by Operations Manager or immediate Supervisor.
- Follows maintenance schedules as outlined.
- Inspects and verifies status of employer assets.
- Makes small repairs and adjustments as needed.
- Troubleshoots by consulting blueprints, schematics, and other sources as necessary.
- Responds to company's maintenance emergency needs.
- Coordinates efforts across Maintenance & other relevant personnel to make sure all tasks are timely completed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Mechanical or Electrical related course.
- At least 2years relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable in Airconditioning & Refrigeration an advantage.
- Knowledge in both electrical & mechanical aspects of engines/ equipment.
About Primebeef Company, Inc.
Meat Importer and Trader based in Kamias, Quezon CityPrimebeef Company, Inc. marks its beginning in 1992, sourcing quality meat products to cater to various market demands. In 2004, the company rebranded into the name it has now, as a bid to answer local food lovers’ desire for excellent beef. Proudly Filipino-owned, Primebeef has extended its meat selections beyond prime and choice grade beef; it is now known for its excellent lamb and pork products as well. After offering exclusively uncooked options, the brand eventually branched out to cooked-meat selections, as a response to the demands for more convenient cooking and preparation. Home-grown complimentary products such as steak rubs and sauces were eventually made available, creating a holistic meat experience for discerning customers. To this day, Primebeef continues to thrive as an organization committed to excellent products and services. With products sourced from the best suppliers in the world, Primebeef has become known as a veritable expert in its field, and offers a wide range of meat cuts that will suit various cooking styles and recipes. While its services and products have changed throughout the years, Primebeef remains solidly committed to reaching out to more and more Filipino households, believing that the finest quality meats can be enjoyed in every Filipino home.