- Quezon City, Philippines157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintain and organize electronic and physical files (personnel files, business papers, etc.).
- Maintain weekly schedules and daily attendance record of employees.
- Organize and file documents, reports and information.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions.
- Respond to emails from private and government offices on behalf of the company.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including other staff, when instructed.
- Work independently and within a team on special projects, which could include documentation, presentation, mailing, or proofreading.
- Bachelor’s degree in any 4 year course.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Having relevant work experience is a plus factor.
- Strong English-language skills, including writing, grammar and spelling.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Google Spreadsheet.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
- Data entry with strict attention to detail.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator.
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
- Decisive and critical thinker.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Primebeef Company, Inc.
Meat Importer and Trader based in Kamias, Quezon CityPrimebeef Company, Inc. marks its beginning in 1992, sourcing quality meat products to cater to various market demands. In 2004, the company rebranded into the name it has now, as a bid to answer local food lovers’ desire for excellent beef. Proudly Filipino-owned, Primebeef has extended its meat selections beyond prime and choice grade beef; it is now known for its excellent lamb and pork products as well. After offering exclusively uncooked options, the brand eventually branched out to cooked-meat selections, as a response to the demands for more convenient cooking and preparation. Home-grown complimentary products such as steak rubs and sauces were eventually made available, creating a holistic meat experience for discerning customers. To this day, Primebeef continues to thrive as an organization committed to excellent products and services. With products sourced from the best suppliers in the world, Primebeef has become known as a veritable expert in its field, and offers a wide range of meat cuts that will suit various cooking styles and recipes. While its services and products have changed throughout the years, Primebeef remains solidly committed to reaching out to more and more Filipino households, believing that the finest quality meats can be enjoyed in every Filipino home.