- Cutting, grinding, deboning and preparing meats for sale.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment.
- Weighing, packaging, boxing products.
- Performing quality inspections on meats and other products.
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls.
- Coordinating with Production Head regarding finished product specifications.
- Education on food preparation or meat cutting experience.
- Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extended periods, lift heavy items, and work in cold environment.
- Deboning Skills is a plus factor.
- Additional training is often required.
- Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts.
- Strong communication and task/time management skills.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Primebeef Company, Inc.
Meat Importer and Trader based in Kamias, Quezon CityPrimebeef Company, Inc. marks its beginning in 1992, sourcing quality meat products to cater to various market demands. In 2004, the company rebranded into the name it has now, as a bid to answer local food lovers’ desire for excellent beef. Proudly Filipino-owned, Primebeef has extended its meat selections beyond prime and choice grade beef; it is now known for its excellent lamb and pork products as well. After offering exclusively uncooked options, the brand eventually branched out to cooked-meat selections, as a response to the demands for more convenient cooking and preparation. Home-grown complimentary products such as steak rubs and sauces were eventually made available, creating a holistic meat experience for discerning customers. To this day, Primebeef continues to thrive as an organization committed to excellent products and services. With products sourced from the best suppliers in the world, Primebeef has become known as a veritable expert in its field, and offers a wide range of meat cuts that will suit various cooking styles and recipes. While its services and products have changed throughout the years, Primebeef remains solidly committed to reaching out to more and more Filipino households, believing that the finest quality meats can be enjoyed in every Filipino home.