Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of food safety and quality systems for quality development and validation of in-process products and processes. Ensures that proper sampling techniques are used in the evaluation of materials and products. Plans and directs the workflow of the group on a daily basis. Investigates quality problems and recommends correction, corrective or preventive solutions
- Outline standard operating procedures, ensuring compliance with GMP and quality management system
- Prepare Product Acceptability Report of Finished Product to attest that item has passed Quality Standards and is fit for release to the Market.
- Prepare Product Rejection Report of Finished Product if item does not meet Quality Standards.
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequate
- Oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- Document quality assurance activities, such as internal audits and non-compliance resolutions
- Analyze customer grievances and other non-compliance issues
- Gather and organize statistical quality data
- Inspect data to detect areas for improvement
- Report on results of quality activities
- Analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures
- Oversee risk management procedures
- Ensure ongoing abidance by industry regulatory and quality requirements
- Graduate of BS Food Technology, or Industrial Engineering/Management or any sciencerelated courses.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in QA, preferably in the food service or manufacturing environment.
- Preferably with GMP, HACCP, Food Safety Standard Knowledge and background.
- Certification, such as Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma, or Quality Improvement Associate, is preferred
- Relevant long-term experience, knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Knack for implementation of corrective action programs
- Superb computer competence, including experience with databases and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Primebeef Company, Inc.
Meat Importer and Trader based in Kamias, Quezon CityPrimebeef Company, Inc. marks its beginning in 1992, sourcing quality meat products to cater to various market demands. In 2004, the company rebranded into the name it has now, as a bid to answer local food lovers’ desire for excellent beef. Proudly Filipino-owned, Primebeef has extended its meat selections beyond prime and choice grade beef; it is now known for its excellent lamb and pork products as well. After offering exclusively uncooked options, the brand eventually branched out to cooked-meat selections, as a response to the demands for more convenient cooking and preparation. Home-grown complimentary products such as steak rubs and sauces were eventually made available, creating a holistic meat experience for discerning customers. To this day, Primebeef continues to thrive as an organization committed to excellent products and services. With products sourced from the best suppliers in the world, Primebeef has become known as a veritable expert in its field, and offers a wide range of meat cuts that will suit various cooking styles and recipes. While its services and products have changed throughout the years, Primebeef remains solidly committed to reaching out to more and more Filipino households, believing that the finest quality meats can be enjoyed in every Filipino home.