- Quezon City, Philippines157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design and implement all purchasing plans, and ensure efficient purchasing system and compliance to all purchasing policies.
- Reviews for accuracy and oversees the ordering of materials, supplies, and equipment from PR to PO to suppliers.
- Analyse and evaluate supplier performance to ensure adherence to service level agreement and recommend improvements.
- Select, develop and maintain professional relationships with suppliers, and negotiate contracts, ensuring the best deals and after-sales services are obtained.
- Manage all supplier contracts and assist to administer best pricing strategies for all suppliers
- Approve purchases and track their progress to make sure purchase requisitions are acquired and served correctly and on time.
- Administer everyday activities of all purchasing staff and provide training to staff to ensure compliance to GMP
- Oversees the inventory receiving process.
- Prepare periodic reports for management
- Bachelor's degree in any businessrelated course
- Preferably with work experience in an equal capacity, in the Food or Logistics sector
- Has adequate knowledge on estimating, planning, inventory management, cost and budgetary preparation, supervision and management, and best practices in purchasing
- Excellent organizational, planning, negotiation and analytical skills
- Proficient in oral and written English communication
- Keen attention to details
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Primebeef Company, Inc.
Meat Importer and Trader based in Kamias, Quezon CityPrimebeef Company, Inc. marks its beginning in 1992, sourcing quality meat products to cater to various market demands. In 2004, the company rebranded into the name it has now, as a bid to answer local food lovers’ desire for excellent beef. Proudly Filipino-owned, Primebeef has extended its meat selections beyond prime and choice grade beef; it is now known for its excellent lamb and pork products as well. After offering exclusively uncooked options, the brand eventually branched out to cooked-meat selections, as a response to the demands for more convenient cooking and preparation. Home-grown complimentary products such as steak rubs and sauces were eventually made available, creating a holistic meat experience for discerning customers. To this day, Primebeef continues to thrive as an organization committed to excellent products and services. With products sourced from the best suppliers in the world, Primebeef has become known as a veritable expert in its field, and offers a wide range of meat cuts that will suit various cooking styles and recipes. While its services and products have changed throughout the years, Primebeef remains solidly committed to reaching out to more and more Filipino households, believing that the finest quality meats can be enjoyed in every Filipino home.