The Technical Operations Officer signifies the importance of the company's strategic information assets and is a sign of the scale the organization is operating in. They are expected to take charge of the organization of these resources, alongside contributing to the projects in the main pipeline of the department.
To this end, the Technical Operations Officer's responsibilities relate primarily to the oversight of primary departmental resources, whether it be digital like domain names and hosting accounts, to physical assets like presentational equipment, laptops and other computer-related devices. Other responsibilities include the management of the relationships with which the supply and usage of these assets are linked to, and the documentation of processes that are linked to these.
The Technical Operations Officer is also required to participate in some projects that will need their judgement and process orientation, and is encouraged to take part in other activities that will deepen their knowledge of the project at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with and support fellow project members on the planning and development of the projects in pipeline, ensuring requirements and deliverables have been met on time.
- Ensure responsiveness, quality, performance, security of said projects in a manner that is relevant to their expertise.
- Manage, organize and oversee the planning and timeline estimates, acquisition, usage (scheduled or otherwise), support, maintenance and deprecation of the company's digital/strategic infotech assets.
- Handle the organizations' relationships with department representatives, third-party consultants and contractors, and other relevant personnel.
- Contribute to technical solutions and requirements definition; solve complex problems by contributing to analysis and development of technical solutions.
- Participate in the update, maintenance and security of the company's existing in-house systems, websites and applications.
- Follow the latest real estate and tech trends and be updated.
- Equip and represent the company values at all times.
- Perform related work as required.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or any equivalent courses.
- Familiar with the following software development practices: unit testing; source control; continuous integration and deployment, automated testing etc.
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vendor Management
- Technical Support
- Information security
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening