The Corporate Communications Officer is responsible for creating the standards and guidelines for the company's external communications by recommending, implementing, and maintaining written website/publication content. He/she is also tasked to produce a wide variety of content for marketing and promotional materials, press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletters, social media content, speaking proposals, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create the standards and guidelines for external communications and ensure compliance by the employees.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain written website content.
- Create written content for marketing and promotional materials, press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletters, social media content, speaking proposals, etc.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing Management, Communications, Advertising/Media, Journalism or any equivalent course.
- At least One (1) year of professional experience in the related field.
- Strong command of the English & Filipino language, both written and oral.
- Preferably with work experience as business writer/editor.
- Exposure to the real estate industry is an advantage.
- Must be a proactive worker who can work with minimum to no supervision.
- We put high value in someone with integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Technical Writing
- Business Correspondence
- Content Writing
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Feature Writing
- Creative Writing
- Mass Communication [Broadcast-Journalism]
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Communication Arts
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening