The Web Developer is responsible for building and shaping the visitor's experience at PRIME’s website through coming up with a well-designed, testable, efficient code and maintaining quality and ensure responsiveness of applications. He/she is also tasked to provide website maintenance updates and site enhancements. In addition, the Web Developer also contributes to technical solutions and requirements definition and supports his team members in troubleshooting, implementing solutions, and applying best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Come up with a well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Provide website maintenance updates and site enhancements.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Support his team members in troubleshooting, implementing solutions, and applying best practices.
- Contribute as a project member in ensuring project requirements and deliverables are met on time.
- Contribute to technical solutions and requirements definition; solve complex problems by contributing to analysis and development of technical solutions.
- Participate as a maintainer of the company's existing in-house systems, websites, and applications.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or any equivalent course.
- Must have at least 2 years of professional experience in IT related position/field.
- Must have strong front-end development and back-end programming languages.
- Has experience with responsive web design and development with basic knowledge of SEO techniques and methodologies.
- Familiar with the following software development practices: unit testing; source control; continuous integration and deployment, automated testing etc.
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Network Security
- Information security
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems and MS Computer Science
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings