- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Marketing Manager is responsible in developing and implementing the marketing plans and projects for the company's new and existing services such as event, public relations, advertising etc. He/she is also tasked to manage all marketing functions such as brand marketing, relationship marketing and market-oriented business. The Marketing Manager also evaluates and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns of PRIME Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing functions such as brand marketing, relationship marketing and market-oriented business.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing services such as event, public relation, advertising etc.
- Conceptualizes and develops marketing campaign strategies including Website, Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization, email, social media, GoogleAd Words, Online Real Estate Platforms and display advertising campaigns for QC and Davao Office.
- Maintains and manages company's social media accounts and create a strategy for this purpose.
- Develop marketing strategies to create online traffic and boost the company’s branding.
- Manages online branding and produce online campaigns to create brand awareness.
- Evaluates and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manages the design for all the company's marketing collateral.
- Design content strategies on company's digital assets to increase traffic and client engagement.
- Review new technologies and keep the company updated on the new developments in digital marketing
- Must have a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing Management, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Advertising or any equivalent course.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Must be highly creative and innovative.
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral.
- Must have experience with project management, workflow conceptualization, and workflow management.
- Deep expertise in web analytics tools (Google analytics, SEO/SEM).
- Exposure to the real estate industry is an advantage.
- Must be a proactive worker who can work with minimum to no supervision.
- We put high value on someone with integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Google Analytics
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Events Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.