- Quezon City, Philippines1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The In-house Corporate Lawyer is responsible for ensuring the legality of business practices and transactions of PRIME Philippines. One of his primary duties is to give opinions and advice on all fields of law affecting the operations like reviewing of contracts, policies, memorandum or other documents that need to be assessed. He/she will also be the one to represent the company in all legal proceedings if necessary (administrative hearings, court trials etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-charge of giving opinions and advice on all fields of law affecting the operations of the company's business such as but not limited to, general commercial law, corporation law, taxation law and labor law.
- Draft or review contracts, policies, correspondences/memorandum or other documents that need to be assessed.
- Ensure that the company is complying with all laws imposed by various government agencies in the country.
- Help in conducting legal due diligence and legal research in connection with the nature of the company's business.
- Provide assistance in the formation of new companies inside and outside of the country.
- Assist in corporate housekeeping matters to make sure that the necessary filings are up to date and maintained properly.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings if necessary (administrative hearings, court trials etc.)
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Laws and must be a certified bar passer.
- At least two (2) years of experience in corporate law and/or commercial law & labor law practice is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assertive and proactive. Must have the ability to think analytically and must always be precise and careful.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty with high moral value.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Legal Writing
- Public Speaking
- Attention to Detail
- Deductive Reasoning
Licenses and Certifications
- Political Science (AB-MA Honors)
- Political Science and BS Legal Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.