Property Management Head
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Property Management Head will be in-charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations of each Property Manager with their assigned buildings. He is the who is responsible for the successful operations of properties as well as with preparation of annual operating expense budget. It is his task to strictly implement Building House Rules and Regulations, guidelines, policy, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall In-charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations of each Property Manager with their assigned buildings
- Responsible for the discipline, training, welfare, work efficiency of the person while performing his assigned task.
- Strictly implement Building House Rules and Regulations, guidelines and policy and procedures.
- Responsible for the overall successful operations of properties
- Inspections on the building premises include electro-mechanical equipment installed on the property.
- Provide upper management monthly written reports on areas of management.
- Attend to building tenants complaints and service request of the unit.
- Monitor and review the operations of all service contractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for preparation of annual operating expense budget.
- Maintain at all times the good relationship with the building occupants
- At least 10 years of experience in managing either of the following: operating facilities, residential buildings, commercial malls, and office buildings.
- Must have experience with a property management firm, and is familiar with its operations, organization structure, roles, and functions.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of operations management or building management.
- Must have the ability to create comprehensive guidelines, policies, and procedures, and can conceptualize and manage an effective property management workflow.
- Must be a graduate of Management, Real Estate Management, or Engineering. (Those who graduated with related courses are very much welcome to apply).
- Those who hold Master’s Degree in Management or Engineering have an advantage.
- Those who hold a Certificate from the Short Course Offering: Property Management have an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, someone who is able to carefully yet quick to assess and act on issues and problems.
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a proactive worker who can work with minimum to no supervision.
- We put high value in someone with integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Financial Reporting
- Business Analysis
- People Management
- Process Improvement
Licenses and Certifications
- Civil Engineer
- Real Estate Management
- Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.