Human Resource Intern
- Quezon City, Philippines1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist with sourcing, screening, recruiting, interviewing, and conducting orientations for newly hired employees/interns.
- Support the revamping of the orientation and on-boarding program.
- Post new positions on various sourcing websites.
- Perform reference and background checks to support the recruitment process.
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or any equivalent course.
- Good communication skills.
- Diligent, hardworking, and keen on details.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Can work under minimum supervision.
- Willing to work in Quezon City.
This is an urgent requirement and the qualified candidates must be willing to start ASAP.
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Counseling Psychology [Industrial]
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development]
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.