Commercial Property Investment | Quezon City
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Commercial Property & Investment (CPI) Sales Advisor is responsible primarily in-charge of all the "big-ticket" deals in PRIME Philippines. The Advisor must generate leads through networks and called calls as well as collaborate with the research team for good listing opportunities. He/she is also in charge of preparing profound client presentations, analysis, and recommendations that would guide an investor’s decision-making process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall in-charge of selling and marketing "big-ticket" listings.
- Prepare profound client presentations, analysis and recommendations that guide the investor’s decision-making process and provide strategic action plans and recommendations
- Master project details and gives professional and valid advice to clients.
- Generate leads through networks and called calls and assist with referrals and inquiries.
- Network with clients and investors in the context of transaction execution process and new business development
- Assess and analyze client’s quantitative portfolio data, legal documents, and other materials as part of project due diligence process
- Thoroughly conduct intensive research and submit reports on the status of the assigned tasks.
- Collaborate with research team for good listing opportunities available in the market by categories, area, and property type that the company seeks to acquire.
- Assist clients with legal real estate matters.
- Regularly meet clients and maintain a strong and good relationship with them.
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce, or any equivalent courses
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the related field and/or in the same industry
- Knowledgeable on the real estate trends and industry.
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English language and has excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be a Proactive worker who can work with minimum to no supervision
- Has a pleasing and pleasant personality
- We put a high value on someone who has integrity, honesty, and company loyalty
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
- Problem Solving
- Market Research
- Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Commerce [Business Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.