Corporate Office Leasing Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Deal, negotiate and close transactions with multinational clients
- Perform high quality of real estate service.
- Give professional advice to clients.
- Work with high level of integrity at all times.
- Execute contract signing arrangements.
- Collect and review documents/requirements submitted by the client.
- Follow the latest trends and news in real estate world.
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or any related course
- Those who have attained a Master’s Degree in Business Management or any related course have an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficient in English language and has excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Pleasing and pleasant personality
- Must have knowledge in the real estate trends and industry
- Experience in Real Estate and Property business selling.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty
Perks and Benefits
What we will pay
- Basic salary/allowance
- High commission rate
- Excellent training
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pacific Century Tower, Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About PRIME Philippines
PRIME has established itself as the number one commercial real estate firm in Quezon City with a portfolio of over 10 billion pesos. With its powerhouse of intelligent strategists, seasoned consultants and award-winning professionals, it is a trusted partner providing competitive services at par with local and global standards.
Now as PRIME broadens its horizons, we are looking forward to know professionals with working experience who are in plans of creating a new career path or simply furthering their career. They are driven to achieve bigger successes, share their knowledge, mentor future experts, and lead our high-caliber teams.
PRIME offers a competitive compensation and benefit packages to its exemplary people. We recognize that our employees behind the company are integral to our success that is why we give good salary, attractive incentives and big bonuses.
Working with PRIME will give you a first-hand experience and introduce you to the exciting landscape of the real estate industry. With a positive company culture, opportunities for personal and career growth and the chance to work with experienced and top-notch professionals, your career here at PRIME is promising.