Business Development Officer
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Business Development Manager & Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Negotiate with prospective property owners about the advantages of the services being offered and follow up with them in order to secure properties
- Research, identify and visit areas to secure new properties for the company to market.
- Assist in company's branding and media communication activities such as press releases, newsletters, marketing collaterals, and website
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients
- Build strong customer relationships to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of property listings.
- Work closely with the Sales department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
- market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- Preferably with previous experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing from real estate or other service oriented industries.
- Above-average negotiation & communication skills
- Highly resourceful
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Team player
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About PRIME Philippines
PRIME has established itself as the number one commercial real estate firm in Quezon City with a portfolio of over 10 billion pesos. With its powerhouse of intelligent strategists, seasoned consultants and award-winning professionals, it is a trusted partner providing competitive services at par with local and global standards.
Now as PRIME broadens its horizons, we are looking forward to know professionals with working experience who are in plans of creating a new career path or simply furthering their career. They are driven to achieve bigger successes, share their knowledge, mentor future experts, and lead our high-caliber teams.
PRIME offers a competitive compensation and benefit packages to its exemplary people. We recognize that our employees behind the company are integral to our success that is why we give good salary, attractive incentives and big bonuses.
Working with PRIME will give you a first-hand experience and introduce you to the exciting landscape of the real estate industry. With a positive company culture, opportunities for personal and career growth and the chance to work with experienced and top-notch professionals, your career here at PRIME is promising.