Business Development Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Business Development Manager and Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Negotiate with prospective property owners about the advantages of the services being offered and follow up with them in order to secure properties.
- Research, identify, and visit areas to secure new properties for the company to market.
- Assist in company's branding and media communication activities such as press releases, newsletters, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Build strong customer relationships to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of property listings.
- Work closely with the Sales department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate.
- Market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- At least a College/Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce, or any equivalent course.
- Knowledgeable on the real estate trends and industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Proficient in English language and has excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Pleasing/pleasant personality.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Pacific Century Tower, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo St, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang PRIME Philippines
PRIME has established itself as the number one commercial real estate firm in Quezon City with a portfolio of over 10 billion pesos. With its powerhouse of intelligent strategists, seasoned consultants and award-winning professionals, it is a trusted partner providing competitive services at par with local and global standards.
Now as PRIME broadens its horizons, we are looking forward to know professionals with working experience who are in plans of creating a new career path or simply furthering their career. They are driven to achieve bigger successes, share their knowledge, mentor future experts, and lead our high-caliber teams.
PRIME offers a competitive compensation and benefit packages to its exemplary people. We recognize that our employees behind the company are integral to our success that is why we give good salary, attractive incentives and big bonuses.
Working with PRIME will give you a first-hand experience and introduce you to the exciting landscape of the real estate industry. With a positive company culture, opportunities for personal and career growth and the chance to work with experienced and top-notch professionals, your career here at PRIME is promising.