Client Experience Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- At least a College/Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Commerce, or any equivalent course.
- Comfortable speaking on the telephone to foreigners and Filipinos
- Proficient in the English language and has excellent communication skills.
- Flexible (can shift tone based on client call)
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to make effective decisions quickly and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Maintain strong interpersonal and communications skills both internally and externally.
- Pleasing/pleasant personality.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
- In-charge of call handling and inquiry documentation for PRIME Philippines
- In-charge of call handling for GreatWork's clients who will avail of their call handling services
- Responsible for lead generation and conducting of outbound calls to potential clients
- Facilitate communication between client and other teams, as needed, to ensure optimum resolution of client concerns
- Continuously monitors daily tasks and assignments and ensure deadlines are being met and scheduled changes are addressed in a timely manner
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Problem Sensitivity
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Hotel, Restaurant & Institution Management [Hospitality Management Track]
- Communication Arts and BS Business Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.