- Quezon City, Philippines1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The HR Recruitment Officer will be the one to develop and implement recruiting plans
and strategies designed to fulfill company staffing needs. Responsible in recruiting
employees whose talents are aligned with business goals that is critical to the success
of an organization.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using online job sites, social media networks,
- member referrals, and other sourcing channels.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with Department Managers when identifying hiring needs.
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management,
- Psychology, Behavioral Science or other related fields
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and must be a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- We put high value on someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.