- Quezon City, PhilippinesMiller Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Graphic Artist aids in the conceptualization and creation of promotional and advertising materials. He/She will have plenty of opportunities to learn about and assist in the product development and brand building cycles, from raw design all the way to product/service marketing, in exchange for the meticulousness, flexibility, and ability to meet deadlines required.
Responsibilities will also include some administrative functions, such as preparation of barcodes and periodic updating of the company’s catalogues, brochures, and web design requirements, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, preferably with Graphics/Design courses.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge in Corel Draw and basic photography preferred.
- Good time management and prioritization.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Must have cooperative attitude and flexibility in work assignments.
- Applicant must present samples of own work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Salary commensurate with experience and result of evaluation
- Meal and transportation subsidies after regularization
- Bonuses and health allowance after evaluation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Layout Design
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Fine Arts [Product Design]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Miller Avenue, Project 7, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- General & Wholesale Trading
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.