This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, analytical, creative, and communication skills. The ideal candidate should have exceptional skills in planning, executing, and analyzing ad campaigns and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. He or she should have experience running ads on major digital advertising platforms like Google and Facebook.
- Run ad campaigns in Google Network. Analyze our previous campaigns, and calculate targets and ad budget. Curate campaigns that will deliver results to our business needs. Monitor ad campaigns and optimize for ROAS.
- Run ad campaigns in different social channels like the Meta Platforms (previously Facebook), Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc. Spearhead all social advertising from target setting to campaign performance presentation.
- Assists the Paid Ads Manager in creating an impactful marketing strategy to capture the company's target market through audience segmentation, a/b testing, and conversion rate optimization.
- Collaborate with different marketing members (Marketing Lead, Social Media Manager, SEO Specialist, PR Specialist, Content Specialist) and integrate paid campaigns with other marketing efforts to scale results.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Designer and Content Team to create advertising materials. Work together to improve messaging and identify the materials that bring the best results.
- Work with Analytics specialists and web developers to ensure proper tracking of campaign conversions.
- Provide expertise to Employer Brand Specialists and other Departments (especially Recruitment) in their advertising needs to build up our organizational brand.
- Compile and analyze ad performance data and provide C-level presentation of findings and recommendations to Paid Ads Manager, CMO, and key stakeholders.
- Continuous learning and knowledge improvement on digital ads. Regular check-up on changing ad rules and best practices, trends, and industry insights. Upskill through company-sponsored training, workshops, and seminars.
- A team player
- Organized and ambitious, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills, a solution-oriented mentality, and the ability to work well in an agile environment
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, organize and multitask.
- Effective marketing communications, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to learn from constructive feedback
- Proactive, positive, eager to learn and develop
- Expertise in using ad serving platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience in vital digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, SEMRush, HubSpot, etc.
- Understanding of online Buyers’ Journey and the different ad strategies that can be utilized in each step to achieve business goals.
- Experience with keyword research, ad forecasting and budgeting, creative review, and copy-reading.
- Up-to-date knowledge with ad platforms’ best practices and enthusiasm to keep up with it.
- Experience developing and delivering executive-level presentations on paid ad strategies, results, and recommendations.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home