• Conducts the initial interaction with prospect landlords who are looking for prospect tenants within our service area through cold/outbound calls, e-mails, and other online channels.
• Responsible for identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities and leads within our sales territory.
• Consistently meet obligations and hit the required metrics-based performance indicators.
• Should be proactive in terms of participating in process improvements, input gathering, and feedback requests which are vital in setting up the entire sales team for success.
• Establish the organization’s credibility and expertise with prospective clients in order to garner good feedback, bigger doors for greater opportunities, and maintain long-term professional relationships.
• Should be well-equipped with analytical skills and comprehensive marketing and forecasting initiatives to properly relay and report the progress of our monthly or quarterly initiatives to our internal and external stakeholders.
• Spearhead the qualification and closing of new sales opportunities and leads within our sales territory.
• Should be responsible for taking the lead on giving suggestions and valid recommendations on process improvements, input gathering, and feedback requests which are vital in setting up the entire sales team for success.
• Should communicate between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs
• Achieve the revenue targets set by sales managers
• Must develop plans for achieving revenue targets.
• Try to conclude deals that are already under negotiation or identify new sales opportunities with existing customers or new prospects.
• Build good working relationships with colleagues. By working closely with the Dispatch Team and Leasing Team, representatives can ensure that the company understands customers’ requirements and provides an efficient, high-quality service.
- Can work onsite/office
- Strong fundamentals in written and verbal communication.
- Possesses a positive attitude and is highly motivated.
- Hardworking and goal-oriented.
- Articulate and very persuasive.
- Can work well under pressure.
- With a good Sales background
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- BPO experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- RGBirrey Architectural Bldg., Domsat Road, San Rafael, 8000 Davao City, Philippines.
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 20 openings