- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configuration within the Salesforce environment.
- Create custom objects.
- Create new processes and associated reporting.
- Develop software as REST API software components and associated functional and unit test code.
- Understand and leverage the Salesforce provided APIs
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
- At least 2 years Salesforce CRM Experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience in Salesforce configuration and customization, including Apex Class and Triggers, VisualForce, APIs, Lightning Components and other out of the box configuration tools
- Fluent in Lightning Framework
- Knowledge on Salesforce Integration using REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience using version control and release management tools (eg. GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)Experience in understanding Business requirements and taking it through the implementation phase
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Solid time management and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and has strong problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience with coding in Java / APEX
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Salesforce Developer certification is a plus (Salesforce Platform Developer I and II)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Stock Options
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
About Poplar Homes
Poplar Homes - your lifetime real estate partner, using innovation to deliver unbeatable value and freedom to all homeowners and residents—from renting to buying and beyond. We're an AI-driven proptech company in tireless pursuit to provide solutions to housing challenges—helping our residential rental owners and their residents achieve success in their entire real estate journey. Based in San Jose, CA, we serve the San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange County, Denver, and Seattle areas. Greg Toschi, Rico Mok, and Chuck Hattemer founded Poplar Homes (formerly Onerent) in 2014. The company serves over 75 cities on the West Coast of the US with plans to expand nationally. Its headquarters is in Cupertino, California.