- Makati, Philippines, 121 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This is a great oppotunity to work with a fast-growing company. We are the leader in developing modern, affordable microstudio apartments in Makati (www.pointblue.ph). You will be exposed to all aspects of the real estate industry spanning project finance, accounting, procurement, construction, marketing, business development, property management and of course operations.
We are looking for smart, curious and ambitious individuals who can help us streamline operations. Exposure to the macro perspective of our business model will give you better insight on how to help improve our systems.
- Assist in the streamlining and straight-through-processing of systems and operations
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies to optimize efficiency and quality
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Design structures and procedures that will increase development operations efficiency
- Assist in general operations of the company throughout the different departments
- Define operational requirements of key business strategies and initiatives, and ensure execution of these throughout the company
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Conduct market and real estate research analyses to determine best strategy for the business
- Drive program strategy and advise on plans to enhance performance and operations
- Strong analytical capabilities and critical thinking
- Strong problem-solving, organization and planning skills
- Willing to work with a diverse set of people across the company
- Highly adaptive - willing to learn and easy to train
- Keen attention to detail
- Has a start-up mentality and can thrive working in a fun yet very challenging, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment
- Recent graduate of Business Administration/Management/Information Systems, preferably Management Engineering
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, intermediate proficiency in Excel
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modelling
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 121 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Point Blue
Point Blue is founded on the unwavering belief that five star design and property management are achievable at every price point in today’s rental market.
Our mission is to widen access to apartment living for Manila’s professionals without requiring them to sacrifice style and convenience. We address the housing needs of young professionals; creating sustainable, beautifully designed and master planned spaces where they can relax, thrive and commune with their peers.
We build our projects using material specifications and design inputs from the Philippines' leading architects, designers, housing developers and contractors. We pair our design sense with the commitment to first class property management.
We are in the process of launching several more projects with the medium term goal of delivering 2,000+ units over the next few years.