- Makati, Philippines121 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0025,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Accountant shall assist in the following:
- Preparation of internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Accomplishing accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Good attitude
- Background in Accounting (not necessarily a CPA)
- Good oral and written communication
- At least one or two years of relevant accounting expertise
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Point Blue
Point Blue is founded on the unwavering belief that five star design and property management are achievable at every price point in today’s rental market.
Our mission is to widen access to apartment living for Manila’s professionals without requiring them to sacrifice style and convenience. We address the housing needs of young professionals; creating sustainable, beautifully designed and master planned spaces where they can relax, thrive and commune with their peers.
We build our projects using material specifications and design inputs from the Philippines' leading architects, designers, housing developers and contractors. We pair our design sense with the commitment to first class property management.
We are in the process of launching several more projects with the medium term goal of delivering 2,000+ units over the next few years.