- Support the IT team in monitoring the Network Infrastructure of the properties.
- Support the IT team in monitoring the Internet Connectivity of the properties.
- With the guidance of the IT Network Administrator, you will be trained to act as the 1st Line of Support for the following:
- Wide coverage of support and simultaneous support on wireless sites
- Internet connection issues
- Device connectivity issues
- All issues that cannot be resolved immediately, even after training shall be escalated to the IT Network Administrator.
- The Trainee is expected to product Network performance reports regarding issues and perceived improvements.
The Trainee will be receiving daily allowance, direct training from in-house company expert, and certification of the internship course.
- College/University course related to Information Technology
- Knowledgeable in networking (wireless and wired)
- Present your full resume
- Transcript of Records
- Good Moral Character/Valid NBI Clearance
- School recommendation for the internship program
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Point Blue
Point Blue is founded on the unwavering belief that five star design and property management are achievable at every price point in today’s rental market.
Our mission is to widen access to apartment living for Manila’s professionals without requiring them to sacrifice style and convenience. We address the housing needs of young professionals; creating sustainable, beautifully designed and master planned spaces where they can relax, thrive and commune with their peers.
We build our projects using material specifications and design inputs from the Philippines' leading architects, designers, housing developers and contractors. We pair our design sense with the commitment to first class property management.
We are in the process of launching several more projects with the medium term goal of delivering 2,000+ units over the next few years.