- Manage and execute all aspects of integrated marketing communications projects for our clients, from end to end.
- Assist in establishing new business leads and develop business proposals.
- Take responsibility for the profitability of your accounts and projects.
- Maintain and strengthen relationship and rapport with clients and suppliers.
- Ensure client satisfaction and prompt delivery of services by providing quality, value-added services and solutions.
- Manage overall progress and development of accounts and projects, as well as quotations and billings related to clients and suppliers.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Experience in business development/ developing marketing proposals will be an added advantage;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Passion for client servicing;
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Events Management
- Leadership skills
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.