Why this role exists...
We’re looking for a Sales Administrator who will help create accounts for new clients. You are expected to support the Business Development Managers and Assistant Project Managers for their initiated projects and log sales calls on tracking sheets via G Suite and Hubspot. You will also update databases regularly, and create sales trackers for calls and other data needed.
What are your responsibilities:
- Manage calendar bookings of clients with Magic Dedicated: Sales Admin to list down calls booked by clients for the day, add them in a tracker and create it as a thread in Slack for Business Development Managers to post Verbal Wins (40% of time)
- Manage Business Development Manager’s Calendar should somebody call out last minute within the shift: Should a Business Development Manager or BDM Supervisor call out, paired sales admin to block the calendar of BDM immediately within the shift so calls wouldn’t come in. (15% of time)
- Gatekeeping of records (deal cards), Posts of BDMs and more importantly, credit card on file: Prior to client meeting an assistant, Sales Admin to monitor the records created by business development managers and make sure they are all in sync (date and timezone) with the calendar invites created (25% of time)
- Enroll client registration link / Create account on behalf of client should client registration link provided by BDM doesn’t work: Sales admin to enroll client and provide BDM client registration link (10% of time)
- Calling and Texting of Assistants not yet at the meet link with client: Sales admin to send text and call reminders to assistants via internal Magic dashboard upon BDM’s request. (5% of time)
- Coordinate with other teams and individuals to fulfill each needed record: Sales admin to coordinate with other teams such as matching / CRM / ARM / Finance / VIP / Hubspot Team, etc to for clarification of record and or if needed by BDM for troubleshooting of softwares (if bdms need finance forms / removal of cc on file - bdms can directly post on finance channel - especially for easy questions that can be answered easily by other teams (5% of time)
- At least 1 year of experience in a BPO company as an admin, virtual assistant, cold caller, manager, etc.
- Must know how to plot events on Google Calendar and set up email templates on Gmail.
- Knowledgeable in sending professional emails/communication.
- Tools/Systems Proficiency - Experience in G-Suite (especially Calendar, Sheet, Docs), CRM (Hubspot), and Slack is a plus
- Education required: A graduate of bachelor’s degree in any course
Your superpowers are...
- Knows how to communicate professionally and with high attention to detail
- With sense of urgency, resourceful and has due diligence to come up with solutions on his own for every challenge encountered
- Easy to train and able to adapt to a fast paced environment/any work scenarios and can keep up with daily/weekly SOPs
- Able to function with minimal supervision and can work efficiently with good results
- Initiative to work independently and help the team even if not given a task
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, and a variety of modern reporting tools), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
- You have high attention to detail
- You have due diligence
- You’re able to anticipate risks
- You are proactive and has initiative
- You are resourceful
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Permanent work from home forever! Zero commuting and goodbye traffic and spend more time with your family.
- Custom environment - Set up your noise level just the way you want it. And if you’re mindful of your workspace ergonomics, you can create a stronger rhythm for your workflows too - Exercising your creativity and critical thinking by working independently is important when you’re working from home.
- Worry no more! We got you and your health covered on your HMO; and hassle free payment for your monthly government mandated remittances (Philhealth, Pag-ibig, SSS).
- Paid Time-Off - Gives you a chance to step back, recharge and have a significant chunk of time to engage in something that is meaningful to you.
- Have a unique and positive contribution and work equally as we value cultural diversity.
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Document management system software
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry