Sales & Event Organizer (BGC Based)
- Taguig, Philippines8 Forbestown Road, Forbestown Road, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Looking for our next set of Event Organizers, a.k.a. Playworks Angels!! To be a Playworks Angel you must be game for any challenge, be meticulous, handle pressure and deadlines, and really have a love for travel.
Expect a lot of travel in this job, as you will not only organize events in Manila, but in popular destinations like Tagaytay, Laguna, Batangas, Subic, Cebu, Boracay, and maybe even abroad! While you will be traveling for events, your everyday office will either be in our offices at Fort Bonifacio BGC or Nuvali, Santa Rosa.
You must be a multi-tasker as you will handle multiple corporate accounts for some of the largest companies in the Philippines (ABS-CBN, Globe, Jollibee) and the world (JPMorgan, Toyota, Shell, P&G).
Event Organizer work hand in hand with the clients, our Operations Manager, and our Facilitators, helping to plan and deliver quality Team Building programs for our clients around the Philippines.
Base salary dependent on prior experience, education, and skill set. Commission and bonus dependent on performance and work level status.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Able to use Internet Apps: Facebook, Wordpress
- Personable and friendly with clients
- Speaks English & Tagalog fluently
- College graduate or diploma in:
- Business Administration
- Hotel Restaurant Management
- Or related courses
- Prior experience in Event Coordination
- Prior experience in Sales
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Forbestown Road, Forbestown Road, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Professional Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.