- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensuring that all KYC requirements are complete and updated.
- Design the AML training program and facilitate AML training for all employees of the company.
- Ensures that training modules are relevant and updated.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any business- related course.
- With basic knowledge regarding in BSP/ AML rulings
- With at least two (2) years work-related experience preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Excellent in both written and oral communication skills
- With excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be keen to details
- Must be willing to work in Makati.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Classroom Management
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Training Facilitation
- Public Speaking
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.