Fleet Services Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is primarily responsible for maintenance and management of all company assigned vehicles to ensure that transportation services are available at all times. The position shall ensure that all company assigned vehicles are properly maintained in compliance with quality standards, and vehicle documents such as insurance, registration and other government requirements are timely renewed.
A. Planning and Supervising
1. Plans, implements, and monitors all Fleet Service section activities and its accomplishment in accordance to Service Level Agreement.
2. Ensures compliance of all company SV assignees to company policies, procedures, and guidelines on motor vehicle management.
3. Ensures that the vehicle master list is accurate, as to vehicle assignment, accountability documentation, transfer history, status, and location.
4. Monitors and ensures the accomplishment of task for family-owned vehicles.
5. Reviews billings of repairs, fuel, insurance, and endorse payment processing.
B. Dispatch Service
1. Reviews, approves, and monitors daily dispatch vehicle request and schedule, and service fulfillment.
2. Monitors dispatch vehicles to schedule and location, including control, use, and consumption of fuel.
C. Repair and Maintenance of company assigned vehicles
1. Monitors all company service vehicle maintenance in accordance with standards, guidelines, and best practices.
2. Reviews job order, repair, and maintenance form requested by company vehicle assignee.
3. Creates technical evaluation of vehicle-based on the incident report during accident case
4. Inspects and evaluates pre-owned vehicles, as requested, for acquisition and disposal.
5. Monitors performance of accredited repair shops.
D. Government Regulation and Insurance Compliance
1. Monitors all company and family owned vehicle registration, renewal, transfer of ownership, and other government mandated regulatory compliance.
2. Monitors documentation, filing, and status of all company and family owned vehicles’ insurance claims.
3. Reviews and consolidates the list of a service vehicle with annual insurance coverage.
- Graduate of any four (4) year business-related course, preferably B.S. Mechanical
- With valid Driver’s License (Professional or Non-professional)
- At least two (2) years work experience in related field, preferably with one (1) year supervisory capacity
- Knowledge of vehicle repair maintenance
- Knowledge of traffic rules and regulations
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.