Corporate Sales Officer | Naga
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prospect potential clients, draft proposal letter, set up meetings, and/or present products/services.
- Generate leads by doing client calls and telemarketing.
- Coordinate with PJ Lhuillier affiliate companies of for product quotations and pricing.
- Facilitate signing of premium contract.
- Conduct market study to determine the needs of the clients.
- Ensure that issues and concerns of clients are attended timely and efficiently.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- At least 2 years experience in sales especially those related to selling of insurance or micro loans/ lending.
- Familiarity and demographic knowledge of Naga is an advantage.
- Good selling and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willing to travel and do field work around Naga.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Rapport Building
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.