- Installs and maintains computer operating and networking systems.
- Maintains and updates major operating and networking systems in order to ensure interface of operational functions and application systems, and to identify and correct software problems.
- Installs and maintains peripheral hardware equipment components as they pertain to and interface with operating and networking system software and application systems.
- Recommend revisions and enhancements to customized or commercial system software products and packages in order to maximize system efficiency.
- Complies with proper escalation procedures for incidents/problems encountered.
- Protect company information assets in accordance with established information security policy.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Applicants must be willing to work within Bulacan
With working knowledge in Technical Support, Troubleshooting and Networking
Customer service oriented
Willing to travel
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 7850 Cebuana Lhuillier Makati Avenue, Brgy. Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening