International Remittance Business Officer | Makati City
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and manage an assigned territory / region with the goal of maximizing sales and revenues through partner acquisition, development, and relationship building.
- Conduct continuous market analysis, competitive check, and monitoring of territory political, environmental social, and technological changes.
- Conduct presentations to Executives, Partners, and other institutions in the remittance industry.
- Develop and organize a coverage itinerary for regular calls / visits to partners, agents, other related institutions in order to develop franchise among organizations that will contribute to the business success of Cebuana Lhuillier Services Corp. (Pera Padala) in the given territory / region.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's degree, preferably business-related.
- At least 2 years work experience on Sales and Marketing, General Management, or Operations in the Finance industry or remittance related field.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Business Analysis
- Brand Management
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.