- Responsible for plating dishes and completes basic food prepping tasks for a restaurant. Specifically, he is responsible for:
- Setting up the kitchen stations and assist in stocking of items
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on senior chef’s guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably with exeperience in Italian Food and Steaks
- Applicants must be willing to work in Siargao
About PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility. History Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management. It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele. Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service. Company Mission We are your most trusted financial partner. Company Vision We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere.