- Responsible for the overall administration and management of the kitchen, and ensures that targets, goals, programs and the international standards of service are attained and maintained; maintains quality and consistency of all F&B products.
- Responsible for the overall Store Operation concerns
- Conducts Store Audits.
- Checks Daily Sales Report of the outlets
- Disseminates tasks and orders to service crews
- Trains and evaluates service crew
- Checks the flow of the store from time to time
- Assist the customer with their demands, suggestions and complaints
- Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS HRM, Culinary or equivalent.
- Has the ability to work in a team, ability to work quickly, and has an eye for safety and sanitation
- Required skill(s): Operations Management, Excellent Communications Skills, Decision Making
- With at least 3 year(s) of solid working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knows how to do quality checking of the products
- Should be very skilled in Coordination and Administration
- Exposure on Research and Development an advantage
- Willing to work on flexible hours
About PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility. History Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management. It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele. Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service. Company Mission We are your most trusted financial partner. Company Vision We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere.