Internship for Media | Art Students
- Makati, Philippines821 Doctor Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Creation of articles, newsletters, editorials, social media content copies, stories, and other similar publications-related outputs
- Traditional and digital documentation and coverage of relevant projects, events, and initiatives
- Conceptualizing and creating marketing materials for print and web applications
- Assisting in digital and social media management activities such as publishing, monitoring, and analyzing of results and performance
- Assisting in the creation and conceptualization of various forms of communications plans
- Assisting team members in projects, events, and initiatives as needed
- Creation of collateral such as art cards, videos, power point presentations, brochures and etc
- Creation and sourcing of content (illustrations, post layout, info graphics) for social media (FB, IG, and TikTok)
- Video production for website and social media – from brainstorming, information gathering, scouting, interviewing, shooting, and video editing
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): web applications, social media, publications-related output.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.